Thursday, April 10, 2008

Get it for way less - Yellow cut-out top

Don't you just love it when you find something that is almost identical to a designer item but only for a small fraction of the cost? There's nothing to describe that thrill I think. I spotted a pretty Catherine Malandrino yellow top with cut-out detail on another blog and my eyes popped at the price. I know designer clothing naturally is expensive but that doesn't make my starving pocket feel any better when I see something I like but can't get.

Luckily, I found a strikingly similar top while browsing the Lulu's Fashion Lounge website (I love this store!) and I had to share it with everyone. Without further adieu (cheesy drumroll please), the Splurge vs. Steal below.


SPLURGE




Catherine Malandrino Cut-Out Trim Top - US$345
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/28098



STEAL

Sunshine State Eyelet Top - US$31.00
http://www.lulus.com/products/Sunshine+State+Eyelet+Top/8315.html

1 comment:

Da Fashionista said...

in love with yellow. and loving the steal version more than the splurge.