Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Cool Vintage Finds - Go-go Mod

There are many kinds of clothes that I would like to wear but never get the chance to for various reasons. For one, living in Barbados limits the types of clothing I can wear drastically so that I don't end up being burnt alive. Also, I spend probably 99.5% of my time either at college or at home (what a sad existence...), so I don't really go anywhere very often to wear the good stuff, even if I had access to it. So I am pretty much convinced that even if you can't get great clothing, at least getting some amazing, unique accessories will help make your outfits stand out a lot more.

That's why I love clothing and accessories from the 60s! They are sooo cute and fun, they can inject a punch into any dull wardrobe. It was so hard to pick from all the great 60s accessories I found that I couldn't just feature one, so I picked three cool items you might be interested in.


1960s Silver Lamé Boots
Price:US$60.00

Size: 6 b
Width: 2 ¾"
Length: 9.5" outer toe to heel
Heel: 3"
Height: 8"

Grade "A"

Click here to get them!



Ship and Shore Pink and Yellow Psych Scarf
Price:US$17

10" x 44", 100% polyester chiffon vintage scarf in excellent condition.

Get this great, funky scarf here.


Modular Bag
Price:US$24.99

Condition - Great except for marks inside bag
Measurements - Height 5.5", Width 8.5"

Click
this link to get this amazing, gorgeous bag.
(N.B. There is no direct link to the bag. Go to the accessories page to find it.)

No comments: