Monday, March 31, 2008

Would you rock this? - Rihanna

Homegirl Rihanna at the 2008 Kid's Choice Awards on Saturday in an H&M bustier and Stella McCartney jeans.


photo courtesy justjared.buzznet.com

I'm not so much a fan of her singing but she usually looks well put together. I'm not so sure about this look however. She's doing a few things that, in reality, shouldn't work. The bustier is ok but I am not really feeling those pants. They don't seem to fit very well, being so loose at the top and then tapered at the bottom. And the nails...the green nails. I know there are many people who believe Rihanna is a fashion angel who can do no wrong but the whole look is bordering on tacky in my opinion. What do you think?

Still, her confidence is enough to make you think it's the greatest outfit ever made. I gotta admire that.

No comments: